The centre channel is often overlooked and the smallest speaker that can be found is often pressed into service. In reallity it is perhaps the most important channel in the system delivering not only vocals but also generating the initial stages of most effects from the front soundfield.
The slightly larger cabinet combined with the latest driver technologies found in the Silver loudspeaker series allow a greater sense of scale and weight from the centre channel and this leads directly to a more believable performance.
The cabinet is superbly finished in high gloss black so it looks every bit as good as it sounds.
- Improved C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) Gold Dome tweeter design with damped rear chamber and innovative dome venting technique for improved clarity and wider operating bandwidth.
- Dual 6” bass drivers featuring concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile.
- RST (Rigid Surface Technology) cone profile, for improved diaphragm rigidity and reduced distortion.
- Two–way M-T-M configuration in a sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in cabinet or close to a wall.
- Improved cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and reduced reflections.
- Single bolt through driver systems for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling.
- Pureflow Silver plated OFC copper internal cabling.
- High quality crossovers with premium grade polypropylene film capacitors.
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity and low cabinet colouration.
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when the grille is off.
- Acoustically matched to silver speaker system for excellent imaging and timbre consistency.