- frequency response: 32-25,000 Hz (±3dB)
- impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- sensitivity: 98 dB
- power handling: up to 150 watts RMS (600 watts peak)
- 90° x 90° Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® horn with 1″ LTS (Linear Travel Suspension) titanium diaphragm tweeter
- two 8″ Cerametallic™ cone woofers with rigid titanium voice coil formers
- bass-reflex design
- rear-firing Tractrix port provides fast, efficient airflow from the cabinet for clear, powerful bass
- magnetically attached grille for a clean, streamlined look
- durable polymer veneer finish
- dual binding post speaker terminals for bi-amping or bi-wiring
- built-in MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) base for increased speaker stability
- If you want the best sound experience, it’s better to buy speakers of the same make or model line.
- Floor-standing speakers are a great way to kick-off building the audio system of your dreams.
- Floor-standing speakers, like the Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-280F, remain the go-to power houses when it comes to surround sound.
- Shop around and listen to how sets of speakers actually sound together before buying. Speakers are an investment and can bring you years of pleasure, so don’t rush into it. Make sure that you get what suits your needs.
S&I Verdict – The new Reference Premiere RP-280F is for both real home theatres as well as for more traditional living rooms when it comes to exciting, thrilling and highly detailed movie sound. The speakers sound awesome across the board with enthralling dynamics and audiophile sound quality. Raise the bar with speakers that speak your language. It’s time to tune up your sound system with Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-280F floor-standing speakers. Available from both our stores or shop online.
Find us at the showroom
Shop L19 Michelangelo Towers
Maude Street Sandton