Denon has just released their new AVR-X3300W 3D immersive sound AV receiver. With the addition of the X3300W to their X Series line (the AVR-X1300W and AVR-X2300W). Denon rounds out the series with their strongest receiver in the lineup. In the AVR-X3300W you get a receiver that is not only ready for a wide range of speaker models, but on the home theatre side is ready for what the future holds in emerging audio and video technology.
From Denon Denon announces an addition to its Network AV Receiver X Series line, the AVR-X3300W. This model joins the recently introduced AVR-X1300W and AVR-X2300W AV receivers, offering the latest future-ready features, best-in-class user interface and immersive 3D sound.
What HiFi says –
“On paper, the Denon AVR-X3300W’s power is up 20 per cent compared with the AVR-X3200W (180W next to 150), so you could be forgiven for not expecting a huge step in performance. But you’d be wrong. Very wrong. It shares similar character traits, for sure. Punch and poise are still high on the agenda, but you immediately get a sense that there’s more waiting in the wings. This particular Denon has a couple of extra gears.” -What Hi-Fi.
What HiFi Verdict –
One of the most expressive and entertaining surround amps we’ve heard in a while.
The introduction of this model really rounds out their new X-Series nicely and it’s good to see consumers having such flexibility in these models at all the right price points. The AVR-X3300W features a simple, fuss-free layout and enough power to fill even larger rooms with unique Denon sound.
AVR-X3300W – Highlights & Benefits • 7.2 channel AV Receiver, 105W per channel at 8 ohms, 20-20kHz, 0.08%THD
• Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support; built-in Bluetooth Improved network stability especially in Wi-Fi-crowded homes
• 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR and BT.2020 Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility
• 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 2 HDMI outputs Plenty of inputs for your digital devices; ready to feed a TV and projector in parallel
• Dolby Atmos (up to 5.1.2) and DTS:X (via firmware update) Blockbusting 3D sound with effects from overhead
• AirPlay, Internet Radio, Pandora, Spotify Connect, SiriusXM, DLNA 1.5 Access to almost unlimited online music sources
• DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC, AIFF and WAV support High Resolution audio streaming for HiFi enthusiasts, even gapless
• Advanced Video Processing with analogue to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K Scaling Full HD and even Ultra HD video quality from existing DVDs or analogue sources
• Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ and SUB EQ HT Delivering stunning equalization for your individual room including subwoofer EQ
• Advanced Multi-Room options; 7.2ch Pre-out; RS-232 Control Audio and video in multiple rooms; ready for 3rd Party Home Automation systems
• Color-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant Hassle-free installation, and setup and operation
• Denon 2016 AVR Remote App Unprecedented level of command and control
• Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting Energy-conscious without compromising on performance
The Denon AVR-X3300W is coming to a Sound & Image near you. Contact Sound & Image Menlyn 012 368-1440 and Sound & Image Sandton 011 884 5165 to pre-order your receiver.